Friday, September 28, 2012

anaca studio - New products are out!!





As promised here are the pictures for anaca studio's new products - the shoot is the result of a great collaboration between Nik Epifanidis for photography (don't forget to check his blog too: here), Sharon Orgad (Stylisti blog) and myself for the styling. These are just few of many more great shots. Real hard to pick and I still have a few up my sleeve...

I actually feel a real sense of achievement now these little guys are out and beautifully photographed. Maybe it's time I pat myself in the back... 

Displayed from top to bottom are: Mr Cross tablesTall and Small with Phileas Pouf - Phileas floor cushions small and large and Elliot Coat stand - Mr Cross small table and Elliot Coat stand - and last... but one of my favourite shot, Zoe side table. (all specs here

All products are now available to order exclusively through anaca studio or through an interior designer or architect. 

Put your orders in, Christmas is getting closer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...